Rajma Recipe is a very tasty, wonderful, and nutritious dish. It has the highest number of eaters. It is very easy to create. Rajma rice has become the pride of every party. Although it is a Punjabi dish it is eaten fiercely throughout the country. If the spices and tempering are well prepared in Rajma, its taste is doubled.
The biggest advantage of eating kidney beans is that it has the highest amount of protein, which is very beneficial for our body. Rajma is the first choice of most people. Today’s children have a lot of tantrums in their food but Rajma is a dish that no one refuses to eat. It is not that Rajma is good only in hotels. If you want, you can make delicious Rajma in your home. If a guest comes to your house, you don’t need to order anything from outside, just a little hard work and hot beans are ready. According to the method given below, you can make excellent rajma in a very short time and mesmerize all hearts. Make Rajma so that your guests do not get tired and eat Rajma with hobbies.
- 200-gram beans
- 1/2 tsp food soda
- 250 grams tomatoes
- 3-4 green chilies
- 1 piece ginger
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 piece Asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
How to make Rajma Recipe
- Take the beans first and keep them for soaking one night before.
- On the day when the rajma is to be made, wash the soaked rajma with clean water. After doing this, take the cooker, pour the soaked beans in it, add water as required and keep it on the gas.
- After putting the cooker on the gas, let it come to the city 4-5 so that the Rajma boils well and does not remain raw.
- When the city arrives, wait for the pressure to come out and see that the Rajma is not raw.
- After doing this, take a pan and add oil to it, when the cumin seeds get hot, then add a bay leaf in it, after that add onion and fry when it turns slightly golden then add ginger garlic, green chilies, etc.
- When roasted add turmeric, coriander, salt, garam masala, and fry it.
- Now mix all the spices well and add tomatoes to it and fry till the tomatoes are melting. When the tomato dissolves and the mixture is well roasted, add boiled beans and mix well with the mixture.
- When it is done, leave it to cook on the gas for a while and add a little butter or cream to it. Your hot beans are ready.
- Enjoy more recipes.