Suji Halwa Recipe
Suji Halwa an easy delicious dessert recipe that you can instantly at home. Sujir Halwa Recipe is a famous dessert throughout India and its subcontinents. It can be made without some dry fruits and with some dry fruits not as an issue.
Table of Contents
- Semolina (Suji)- 100 gms
- Cow Ghee -100 gms
- Sugar – 110 gms
- Almonds – 10
- Cashews – 8-10
- Raisins – 1 tsp
- Pistachios – 8-10
- Green Cardamom – 2-3
How to make Suji Halwa
- To begin making Semolina Halwa, first, take a pan and heat at medium flame.
- Add cow ghee and melt it, add Semolina, and roast till golden brown. Here we will take the medium size of Semolina to make Semolina Halwa.
- Add water in it and mix for 2 minutes and add sugar and put the lid and leave for cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Take almonds, cashews raisins, and pistachios and cut them into small pieces, take green cardamom and make powder.
- When Semolina becomes thicky mix all dry fruits and green cardamom powder and mix for 1 minute.
- Remove Semolina halwa to a plate and garnish with remaining dry fruits and add 1 tsp cow ghee on it.
- Enjoy the delicious recipe.
Sujir Halwa Video
- To improve the taste of the Recipe adds some amount of milk to it.
- To making the Famous kesar recipe take kesar and add kesar in milk and add it.
- Cook sujir halwa at medium flame so that it becomes softy for more time during eating.
- Add roasted dry fruits at the end of the process and also during garnishing and serving to family and friends.
- Halwa gives delicious taste with poori in breakfast and also with potatoes vegetables at noontime.